FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM MAY 10, 2018 • THE QUEENS COURIER 85
home service directory
C.J.M. CONTRACTING INC.
1. Related chemically to sulfanilamide.
10. Cincinnatis baseball team.
14. To bury or inter.
15. To allege as a fact in law.
16. To give off or release.
17. To go to and stay for a short
18. _ le roi, French for Long live
19. Early 1950s comic strip featuring
20. _ heart, nonpathological
enlargement of the heart due to
intensive aerobic exercise.
22. A stupid, obese or mentally
24. First name of the character
played by Martin Mull on
25. A participant in a sport or game
requiring physical skill and stamina.
26. Keeps away from.
29. Joint of the leg that permits
movement between the femur and
30. Yvonne _, Dotty Snow on
Father Knows Best.
31. To shock with an improper or
37. A Mediterranean plant of
the parsley family, having loose
umbrels of small yellowish-white
39. _ Dhabi, a sheikdom in the
northern United Arab Emirates on
the southern coast of the Persian
40. Wise people.
41. Easily provoked or annoyed.
44. Lowe and Reiner.
45. Acronym for the Ottawa Real
46. To gain periodically.
ALL WORK IS GUARANTEED
with this ad
CALL MIKE FOR FREE ESTIMATE 718-415-4341
48. At the right time.
52. Term for a slope or hillside in
Scotland or northern England.
53. Belonging to the brass.
54. Lack of accord.
58. _ Moreno, Violet Newstead on
the TV show, 9 to 5.
59. _ Wilkinson, a New Zealand
novelist, poet and journalist.
61. Any spiny shrub of the legume
family that grows in sandy soils
and has rudimentary leaves and
62. A physical disturbance among
members of certain Southeast
Asian cultures characterized by
depression followed by the urge
63. In _, occurring or made to
occur within a living organism or
64. The _ Comedy, 1943 movie
starring Mickey Rooney.
66. East of _, 1954 movie starring
1. Alternative spelling of Shiva,
the third member of the Trimurti
in Hinduism known as the
2. Moon _ Zappa, daughter of
musician Frank Zappa.
3. Characterized by luxuriousness
4. Superlative of frilly.
5. Put a stake into the pot in a
game of poker.
6. _ Symone, Olivia Kendall on The
7. A female name from the Latin
word meaning bird.
8. Abbreviation for reverend.
9. Raised to an upright position.
10. To drive or force back.
11. To show feelings.
12. A finger or toe.
13. Oliver _, director of the 1989
movie, Born on the Fourth of July.
21. To throw, pitch or fling.
23. Durham and Perlman.
25. Per _, by the year.
26. _ Alda, director of the 1990
movie, Betsys Wedding.
27. A grape plant.
28. To leave out.
29. Small pieces of meat and vegetables
roasted on a skewer.
32. Medical or surgical patients.
33. Guilty of theft.
34. _ Stravinsky, U.S. composer.
35. One of a domesticated form of
cattle in India, having a large hump
over the shoulders and a large
36. Latin for existence.
38. Acronym for Expanded
Learning Opportunities Programs.
42. Causing soil to wear away.
43. Parts of a cereal plant which
contain the flowers and hence, the
fruit, grains or kernels.
47. Past tense of catch.
48. Norm _, host of The New
49. The principal ballerina in a ballet
50. Boca _, a city in southeastern
51. A city in southern Honshu in
52. North American ox-like animals,
having a large head and high,
54. To plunge into water, usually
55. _ S. Rombauer, author of The
New Joy of Cooking.
56. Alternative spelling of czar.
57. Craves or yearns for.
60. To clear or disencumber.
ANSWERS ON PAGE 87
CALL LIAB. DISAB + W/C INS.
• Bathrooms • Kitchens
• Basement • Carpentry
• Roofing • Flat Shingle
• Attics • All Renovations
• Masonry • Stoops
• Brickwork • Waterproofing
• Pointing • Windows
RELIABLE PROMPT SERVICE
TO PLACE YOUR AD