50 THE QUEENS COURIER • WELLNESS • MAY 17, 2018 FOR BREAKING NEWS VISIT WWW.QNS.COM
No Appointment Needed
• Pediatric & Adult Care • Sprains & Minor Fractures
• Stitches • Vaccinations Available (Includes Pneumonia)
• Work/Sport Injuries • Onsite X-Rays, EKG's and Labs
• Business Accounts Welcome
• We See Worker's Comp Patients, No Fault Patients
• Seasonal Allergies and Asthma
MOST INSURANCE ACCEPTED NOW SCHEDULING IMMIGRATION PHYSICALS
Our Staff Speaks: Spanish • Russian • Chinese • Urdu • Punjabi
516-352-STAT (7828) • www.statmd.net
2090 JERICHO TURNPIKE, NEW HYDE PARK, NY 11040
(Between Denton Ave. & New Hyde Park Rd., Cross Street is Denton Ave.)
OPEN 7 DAYS:
Mon.-Fri, 9am-9pm,Sat.-Sun., 9am-5pm
ALL HOLIDAYS 10am-3pm
million brain cells are destroyed
every minute after a stroke.
Get expert care faster and closer to home.
Our hospital is a New York State designated Stroke Center providing Queens residents with timely care from
highly experienced Weill Cornell Medicine specialists using the latest technology. With every minute critical,
having treatment available right in your neighborhood can make all the difference. If you suspect someone is
having a stroke, call 911.
Learn more at nyp.org/queens-stroke.
Chinese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, and English spoken.