SEPTEMBER 2019 • LONGISLANDPRESS.COM 47
What is an Optimism Walk?
• A fun-filled fundraising event!
• A short non-competitive walk with
• Every 9 minutes someone is diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease.
• Funds raised provide local support, education and research.
• The more funds we raise, the more people we can help.
Walk with us and help put an end to
Saturday, September 21, 2019
Marjorie R. Post Community Park
Unqua and Merrick Roads
Massapequa, NY 11758
Arrive: 9:00 am • Walk: 10:00 am
Register online today!
and get an
Raise $500+ and
get an Optimism